Plexi-Craft is America’s largest and most acclaimed acrylic furniture brand in the United States. Through our exclusive trade program, qualified interior designers will have the opportunity to offer our unique custom and standard signature designs to your clients.
We’re bringing our 50 years of direct-to-consumer and direct-to-designer manufacturing, wholesale and retail experience to meet industry trade standards. Choose from a selection of Plexi-Craft’s most acclaimed signature pieces – the Z chair, clear trunk or waterfall tables, and know that every Plexi-Craft product can be customized to your exact specifications, sizes and in some cases colors. In fact, we can even manufacture your own designs.
To launch our trade program, Plexi-Craft is offering these key benefits to interior designers:
- Access to the most unique and complete line of acrylic furniture, fixtures, and accessories, representing a range of price points
- A Trade-only discount off retail list price for qualified members of the trade, to benefit designers and your customers
- Packaging and shipping are included in our pricing
- The same experienced sales, customer service, and fabrication teams that have been serving America’s top design professionals for 50 years
- Full access to Plexi-Craft’s custom program with the same discount. We will customize dimensions or features of our products to your specifications
- Plexi-Craft can manufacture your own designs, or assist you with a design to meet a specific functional and aesthetic requirement
- Designers are regularly featured on www.Plexi-Craft.com and with key media outlets by submitting appropriate information and photographs
Qualifications (all three of the following):
- Current membership to one of the following design organizations (ASID, IIDA, AIA, IFDA)
- Current resale/sales tax certificate.
- And, any one of the following:
- Commercial place of business (office, showroom, retail store, workshop, etc) specifically for Designer’s own business. Must provide pictures of physical location or copy of current lease.
- Professional web site that includes photos of current projects
- Two current trade references and full contact information with minimum annual
purchases of $5,000.
- Discount: To be provided once application is approved
- No minimum initial order
- No minimum re-order amount
- No annual minimum
- Free shipping/delivery, except surcharge on small number of specific products.
- Access to full custom program at same discount level.
- 50% down payment upon order, balance due prior to shipment on all orders
- Drop shipping directly to Designer’s customers available
Plexi-Craft Designer Program Terms and Conditions
- Order Confirmation: Plexi-Craft will send a confirmation of all orders received. Please carefully review our sales order immediately upon receipt for accuracy of product dimensions and specifications, shipping address, delivery instructions, and for any other information specific to your order.
- Order Accuracy: If any of this information is incorrect, you must contact Plexi-Craft immediately. If Plexi-Craft is not notified of such inaccuracies within 5 days of when order is placed, Plexi-Craft will not be responsible for such errors.
- Completion and Delivery Times: Product is typically ready for shipment or delivery from two to eight weeks from date of Order. Upon request, we will provide an estimated completion date for your order. Please note that with 40+ years of experience we do our very best to accurately estimate your order timing. However it is an estimated schedule, not guaranteed. We will not sacrifice quality to rush the manufacturing of an order. We cannot be responsible for factors out of our control, such as suppliers, shippers, etc. Orders cannot be cancelled due to not meeting our estimated lead time.
- Order Status: You are welcome to check on the progress of your order. Please contact our office at any time and we will gladly update you on the current status.
- Shipping, Delivery and Pickup: All Product is FOB at Plexi-Craft’s facility in Queens, NYC. Certain products are specified as “White Glove Delivery Only” and must be shipped by a white glove carrier or through a vetted local delivery service. Such items are cleaned, inspected, and plastic-wrapped only. You have the option of selecting Plexi-Craft’s preferred carriers for shipping, local delivery, or white glove service and we will invoice you the actual freight charges plus an administration fee of 10% of such charges. At this time, Fedex is our preferred package carrier and we cannot initiate “Bill Recipient” shipments via UPS.
- Oversized Items: Oversized items that cannot be shipped by a standard package carrier (Fedex or UPS) will be shipped either through a white glove service that will unpack, place the piece in your facility or client’s home, and remove the packing material, or via a standard LTL curbside freight service. A sales associate can further discuss these options with you.
- Receiving Instructions: Unpack and inspect your order immediately after receiving it. SAVE ALL BOXES AND PACKING MATERIAL – THEY ARE REQUIRED IF YOU NEED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT. In the unlikely event that your product is damaged upon arrival you must notify the shipping carrier within 24 hours of signing for the package. Even though Plexi-Craft is paying for all or most of the shipping fees, you are responsible for filing any shipping claims. Your product is fully insured and you have every right to file a claim with the carrier if your product is damaged. Plexi-Craft is not responsible for any damage that is noted after 24 hours of receiving your product.
- Shipping Damage: Please inspect your product immediately upon receipt and prior to removing protective paper. In the event that your product arrives from the shipping or freight company with visible damage to the exterior carton, immediately write down any and all “EXCEPTIONS” on the Delivery Receipt. Please do this prior to the carrier leaving. Our freight is insured and you have every right to file a freight claim with the carrier if they did not handle your products properly. If you see visible damage to the cartons or the product, you can choose to (1) keep the product and file a claim (ask for a claim form from the driver), or (2) refuse the product and have it sent back to the manufacturer. It is best to document any problems with a digital camera if possible. If you wish to decline a replacement, a 25% restocking fee will be assessed once the item has been received by the warehouse.
- Returns: All returns require prior written authorization and RMA# and will only be issued for standard products. The returned product must have the RMA# on the bill of lading, manifest, or shipping label. Any item returned without prior authorization and proper information will be rejected upon attempted delivery by the carrier. A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all returns. All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your order and 15 days upon receiving return authorization. Company credit will be issued for returns as long as returned product is in fully resalable condition (no damage, no signs of use, protective paper still in place). All returns must have original packaging with freight prepaid and insured. All returned items will be assessed the industry standard 25% restocking fee and all shipping fees outbound and return shipping fees. Any additional shipping surcharges paid will not be reimbursed nor credited.
- Non-Delivery: In the event you cancel your order while en route or if the package is considered “undeliverable” by the freight company at destination, you will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs back to our facility. Your credit card will be refunded minus the shipping cost plus a 25% restocking fee once it has been inspected at the warehouse.
EXCEPTIONS: CUSTOM AND SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-CANCELABLE